What if there was a magical way to heal yourself and others from physical and mental pain?
Reiki is a Japanese practice based on the (scientifically-backed) belief that all living things have a Universal Life Energy. The Usui System of Reiki therapy uses touch to channel this energy for therapeutic purposes.
The Reiki energies can be concluded as; Ki, Chi, Prana and Sol.
Everyone has the Reiki energy inside them. They just have not come to terms with it. There are ways to enhance this energy. Some ways to do this is:
- Food drinks with high energy
- Creating positive habits
- Spending time outdoors
- Focusing on breath
- Meditating daily
- Creating positive mental patterns
Reiki practice include some principles which are very important to go by, when practicing the technique. These principles are simple yet powerful:
By repeating these principles, you elevate the Reiki energy in you. “Just for today”:
- I will not worry: balances heart and root chakra
- I will not be angry: balances 3rd eye and root chakra
- I will do my work honestly: balances 3rd eye and solar plexus chakra
- I will give thanks for many blessings: balances crown and 3rd eye chakra
- I will be kind to every little thing: balances 3rd eye and root chakra
Learning Reiki takes time and practice. But once you lock in the abundant energy, you can not let it fly away. To learn more about Reiki and to be able to practice Reiki, see a Reiki master and get attuned.